Monday, May 31, 2010

Positive thinking and the Posessed bracelets

Okay, interesting weekend, basicly my whole weekend revovlved around bracelet..buttt...dont be mistaken, these arent just any bracelets... these are the positivity bracelets... I dont really know what it means but I think they have like an energy to them beacause im feeling pretty positive about possibly (probably) heading to ANOTHER residential... Mcclean in Boston... which I was NOT happy about when my therapist (who i secretly get hate vibes from... i swear) told me I had to go about a week ago.... of course, kicking and screaming, i managed to get out of it, but theyre re-evaluating june 16th and its not looking good.... but yet, see, positivity... I swear these bracelets have some sort of power i was unaware of when i bought them....
feeling postitive? hmmm.... not like me... ah well, might as well enjoy it right?

-Sierra <3

No comments:

Post a Comment