Sunday, June 13, 2010

Dear Ana...

Ah well fun visit to my dads house yesterday... Oh yes my daughter just got out of Treatment for anorexia and bulimia so I think I'll talk about my atkins diets and make ribs and cinnamon ice cream for dinner.... Thanks dad. So needless to say I have no sense of self-worth so icouldnt bear to tell him I'm vegetarian yet again, it been months... But he always goes on about how he thinks vegetarians are stupid. And then of course he gets of on asking ME for diet advice.... Oh sure we anorexics know how to drop weight but seriously dad. Just a lovley day over all and of course he had a scale in his bathroom.... Oh I just couldnt resist the allure of the scale... dropping 4 pounds in 4 days of heavy restriction? Is that even possible? I won't pretend that I don't absolutly love and crave it but my nutrtionist is gonna shoot me! Ah well, right now that I haven't been binge/ purging this restriction is just too delicious fir me to give up....Dear Ana.... I have to say our love-hate relationship is heating up now that MIA has pretty much deserted me since my trip to residential and inpatient....

1 comment:

  1. I'm so sorry your Dad is asking you diet questions, that must be so awkward for you. I'm trying to stay away from restricting, because it always ALWAYS leads to a mass binge purge for me.

    xxx

    ReplyDelete