Thursday, June 24, 2010

Mia, Mia, Mia.... when will you ever learn?

Binge-purge..... all fucking week. Ug... and just as me and Ana were building our realtionship back up.... well anyways.... I have many contributers to my enhanced stress and descion-making levels.... both majorr factorsss into my binges. One being kyle, the 16 yr old begging for sex.... then there's my douchebag daddy, asking me for diet advice, and of course lets not forget the whole stitches episode and trying to stay clean of any cutting.

Plus, a friend of mine recently over-dosed, luckily she survived, and is out of the hspital but I am worried sick. I love her like a sister, and we've been through everything at Renfrew. Cutting, Purging, weight gain... everything. It would've literally killed me ED wise if she had died, who knew my pysche was so fragile, one horrible day sets  over the edge for a week or two... that cant be expert probelm-solving skills.....funny, i was a future problem solver in the 5th grade.... now its the future and look at my beautiful damn problem solving.... binging and purging the pain away....

Ah well, here's to a better body image, more to life, and a healthier obsession... peace.

-Sierra <3

No comments:

Post a Comment