Thursday, July 29, 2010

I am starting to question my sanity here....

Okayy... well... as you can see i was a little cranky in my last post, maybe having to do with the fact that i am an insomniac, or then again, I'm probably depressed butt... as of now riding out a crazy high, ran for a few miles today. And yes, i know what my non-existant readers are saying... "oh sierra, you're ortho, and hypoglycemic!...  not to mention a compulsive excerciser...you shouldnt be running!".... ha, well, this is the reason i love it, it makes me feel amazing, i swear to god, screw heroin, id rather get high off of these crazy endorphines.... so as of now, im feeling great, listening to a little bit of the Chili Peppers, and otherwise relaxing.

In other news... going to my dad's house tommorow... which puts a damper on my day, dont get me wrong. i love my dad to pieces... he's just so, not smart ED wise.... even though his eating is even worse than mine, and he purges as well... ugh, like dad, ur a guy, ur not supposed to care. But EDs run throughout my family, i guess i shouldnt be suprised... ah well... im gonna enjoy my high while it lasts,

love to you all,
Sierra <3

No comments:

Post a Comment